Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Appreciate My Home Business

As I sit here and reflect on how wonderful my life is, I can't help but owe a lot of our life success to our home business. We had a huge weekend for our 2nd son Lucas; he turned 1 & he was Baptized over the weekend. We had family from out of town staying with us from Thursday until Tuesday and enjoyed celebrating throughout the weekend. Of course prior to everyone gathering in Atlanta, preparations were being made for the parties and our guests. Two constant thoughts recurred in my mind: 1, it's incredible to realize that Lucas is one already and 2, I'm so thankful and grateful that Bill & I own and operate our own home based business because:

**We enjoyed planning Lucas' weekend on our time frame
**We never had to ask for time off from work for the parties or to be w/ our guests
**We didn't have to worry about if our paycheck would cover the extra expenses
**We relaxed with our guests, at our pace
**And most importantly, we were present, in the moment, with our Son turning one and being Baptized.

We had an incredible time visiting with everyone, creating new memories for our family and watching our Baby Boy grow. I know I've said it before, but I'm so grateful and appreciative of this business and the time it affords me to cherish my family & friends. We have a fantastic life full of wealth, prosperity, success & joy...can it get any better that this??

1 comment:

Raela Drigger said...

Wow, talk about convenience! So those are the advantages of owning a home business. It is good to know that a home business allows you to spend more time with your family.