Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yellow Car Game - Easy Prosperity Technique

When I was 17 I wanted a Yellow IROC Z-28...what do you expect I'm from New Jersey :)! There was one where I grew up, that always cruised around Old Bridge. You could always find them at the Dance Clubs too. It felt so good to see that car. I knew it was fast, unusual because of the yellow paint and it was really attractive to me.

Today, yellow cars have taken on a whole new perspective. Now to me when I see yellow cars, they trigger the important feeling of PROSPERITY. My good friend Wendy Matthews taught me a technique to help trigger good positive feelings that will attract the things or situations I want to attract.

Here's how is goes...Statistically, yellow paint is the color that is least used within stock paint colors. In other words, only about 20% of cars on the road are yellow so the chances of you seeing a yellow car compared to other colors is slim. As you are driving, set the intention of seeing yellow cars. Be excited & challenge yourself to see them: "Today, I'm going to see yellow vehicles of all shapes & sizes!!" By you setting the intention from a place of excitement, the Universe sets in motion a series of events that will present to you yellow vehicles-school buses, SUV's, cars, motorcycles, etc. Keep the faith and KNOW that you will see them & you will see the vehicles. When you see them, you have now just proven to yourself that you have the power of intention AND the power of manifestation. In other words, you set out to see yellow cars, and you have manifested yellow cars during your path today.

So now, apply a feeling to this game - health, happiness, success - whatever you want. For me, whenever I see yellow vehicles, I say "Prosperity" or "thank you for those 10 leads." It's a trigger or a signal to get me back to the JOYFUL place, a place of belief in myself that I can manifest whatever I desire - whether it's yellow cars, a relationship, prospects for my business or $20,000. By seeing the yellow car, I KNOW I have the ability to stay in the constant state of JOY...it's from JOY that we create our destiny, our life. You too have the same ability.

My whole family intends yellow cars during their day now, attaching different feelings to the visual. My son Rex evens shouts out "Prosperity" when he sees a yellow vehicle...and he's 2 1/2. It's a super fun game that all can enjoy. Have fun with this; you'll always yellow cars where ever you go now.

We've been doing this now for about 2 months. Bill & I work our business from home http://LiveInProsperity.net. The other day I was sitting at the desk, looking out the window thinking about writing this post and guess what flies by my window...a Yellow Helicopter...low and slow - it was awesome - as if to say, "Prosperity is all around Nancy!" It surely is & it's a good life.

No comments: