Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prosperity Affirmations - Global Contributions


Hello Friends! About a month ago, I sent out a request for you to contribute your favorite Prosperity Affirmations. THANK YOU for your contributions!! I've collected these from all over the world. I always find it so interesting to view the perspective of others. Enjoy & of course send in more Affirmations as you are inspired to!

All Paper & Financial Arrangements are in Divine Order Now- unknown - contributed by Nancy Jamison

Everyday & every way, I'm getting better & better - Beyond Freedom (http://www.beyondfreedom.com/NancyJamison) - Contributed by Nancy & Bill Jamison


I am a multiple six (seven)-figure income earner assisting people around the world to improve their lives and their financial situation. - Rachel Oliver - Contributed by Steve Lowe

"The longest journey begins with the first step"
-Confucius - Contributed by Tamara Smith

All things are now working together for good in my Life - http://affirmations.gems4friends.com/articles/ - Contributed by Kristi Mumprecht

"It is hard to sail the oceans if you are afraid to lose sight of the shore" - Jim Rohn & " Dream Big - Dream Often" - Contributed by Janet Harradine

ARE YOU MAKING A LIVING OR MAKING A LIFE - Unknown - Contributed by Christine Greig

'I AM OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO ALL THE GOOD AND ABUNDANCE IN THE UNIVERSE'
-Louise Hay - Contributed by Megan Flint

"Leap, and the net will appear." - Les Brown - Contributed by Alisa Riley

Step aside from all thinking, and there is nowhere you cant go - Seng-ts'an (the Third Founding Teacher of Zen) - Contributed by Christine Prevost

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford - Contributed by Jackie Keele

"Abundance is not something we acquire. It's something we TUNE INTO." - Unknown - Contributed by Phil & Terry Tanguay

"I am a success! I am a success! I achieve great success! I achieve great success in all that I do!" - Violet Cuffy - Contributed by Violet Cuffy

Abundance Affirmation
I am unlimited
I now consciously & subconsciously flood every atom of my body, mind and spirit with Prosperity Consciousness
I bless everyone in the Universe to have Abundance & Prosperity
I give myself permission to deserve and expect Abundance & Prosperity
I call Abundance & Prosperity from the four corners of the earth & throughout the Universe
Prosperity in the north, south, east & west – come to me now!
Abundance in the north, south, east & west – come to me now!
Money in the north, south, east & west – come to me now!
Riches in the north, south, east & west – come to me now!
Wealth in the north, south, east & west – come to me now!
And so it is – and I love it!
- by Sandy Forster - Contributed by Ray Fox

Desiderata - by Max Ehrmann c. 1920
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.
Take kindly to the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
- Contributed by Louise Harrison

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. - Contributed by Erik Thomas

"I am Whole, Perfect, Strong, Powerful, Loving, Harmonious and Happy" by Charles Haanel (The Master Key System) - Contributed by Ana de Regalado

"The feeling of health produces health, the feeling of wealth produces wealth. How do you feel?" -by Dr. Joseph Murphy - Contributed by Cheryl Humphries

When faced with a mountain I will not quit.
I will keep on striving....until I climb over,
Tunnel underneath, Find a way around,
Or simply stay..... and turn that mountain into a gold mine.
With God's help.
- by Dr. Robert Schuller - Contributed by David Rumbler

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER" - Mr. Spock - Contributed by Kevin King


Shawna Smith at 10:54pm February 5 via Facebook Mobile
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Byron Anton Russell at 8:53pm February 5
Ask, Believe, Receive...Just three simple steps to create what you want. When you master believing, you have mastered your life.

Margaret Lambrechs at 8:15pm February 5 via Facebook Mobile
you cannot shake hands with a clenched fist!

Wendy Sims at 8:11pm February 5
Good, Better, Best. Never let is rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.

Shay Wheat at 5:36pm February 5
Infinite spirit open the way for great abundance for me. I am a irresistible magnet for all that belongs to me by Divine Right.

I awaken to the reality of my higher self and I remain vigilant for every opportunity to express my higher and greater good. I allow the Spirit of Divine Wisdom to govern my life. -Daily Thought of The Hill - Contributed by Stephanie Lin Kusic

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it...
...not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. –Budda - Contributed by Stephanie Lin Kusic

Currently residing in Atlanta, GA, Nancy and Bill Jamison have been married 9 incredible years. They have 2 brilliant children Rex and Luke that keep them grounded in the present moment and continuously teach them about the wonderment of life. Nancy is a successful Home Business Expert & Entrepreneur, the Co-Author of Hyper-Growth: How to Catapult the Growth of Any Small Business Using Proven M5 System, due out in Spring 2009 & the CO-Leader of a weekly International Mastermind Meeting. Nancy is an avid reader, gardener, world traveler and lifelong student of Personal Development. Together, Nancy & Bill share their love for God by volunteering at their Church and teaching Sunday school. To find out more about Nancy Jamison & to receive a FREE Business Strategy Call (value $400) & a FREE Audio of Marketing & Advertising Strategies with Nancy Jamison (value $250), visit http://LiveInProsperity.net. Follow us on our inspiring journey through our home business & our life on our Blog: http://LiveInProsperity.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good post on "Prosperity Affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

Nikki said...

I Ask the Grace for it.
I Believe the Grace provides it.
I Receive all the good the Grace offers me.
I am Thankful.